Hell In A Cell Match:
–Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker. If Shane wins he gains control of WWE Raw. If Undertaker loses he has to retire.
- This match should be the Main Event
- Look for Shane O Mac to have some insane spots but for The Undertaker to win.
Winner: The Undertaker
-Triple H (c) vs. Roman Reigns
- Should be a good match that is hard hitting. Roman Reigns will win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
No Holds Barred Street Fight:
-Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar
- Will be a crazy match up and there will be a lot of weapons used. Other than The Undertaker himself no one has beat Brock Lesnar since he ended the streak. That will all change this Sunday when Dean Ambrose pins Brock Lesnar.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
-Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles
- Will be a very technically sound match between two seasoned professionals. Chris Jericho always loses these big match ups because he is all about putting people over and expect that to be the case in the match against Styles.
Winner: AJ Styles
Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship:
-Charlotte (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
- In what will be the first Divas title match at Wrestlemania in many years, look for these three to put on a heck of a show and for the BOSS to walk out a LEGIT champ. Banks will then debut a new Divas title in the coming weeks, maybe a blinged out one to fit her characters persona.
Winner: Sasha Banks
-The New Day vs. The League of Nations
- NEW DAY ROCKS! They New Day will have an amazing entrance likely involving trumpets, unicorns and a float. The now fully face stable will get a great reaction from the crowd and they will also defeat the League of Nations with Wade Barrett likely being pinned. Keep in mind here that this is a handicap match so maybe to even the odds The Rock who has been advertised for Wrestlemania but whose role has yet to be confirmed, will come out or maybe even participate in this match. Keep in mind that the last time The Rock was on RAW he had an in ring promo with the New Day. Also keep in mind that when The Rock was on RAW in Brooklyn in 2014 he cut a promo on Rusev and knocked him over the rope. He also ran into Rusev on RAW on his way to the ring to cut a promo with the New Day. So he certainly has history with both teams.
Winner: The New Day
United States Title Match:
-Kalisto (c) vs. Ryback
- The build for this match has been Ryback wanting to be a successful singles star and that started with him walking out on his partners Kane and Big Show during a tag team matchup. After the match in an interview Ryback said nothing against those guys but now it is going to be all about me. Since then we have seen a ruthless Ryback destroying his opponents. He will walk out of Wrestlemania a champion for the second year in a row.
Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title:
-Kevin Owens (c) vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sami Zayn vs. Zack Ryder vs. Sin Cara vs. Stardust.
- While I would love to see Zack Ryder or The Miz walk out as champ to resurrect their careers, it is very unlikely. Look for Sammi Zayn to win the IC title and for this to set up two to three PPV rematches between he and Owens over the next few months.
Winner: Sammi Zayn
WWE Network Kickoff Show:
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal:
– 20 men
- WWE officials are very high on Braun Strowman and that is mostly because he is 6’8 and is viewed as a monster. He will eliminate a bunch of guys (maybe even Bray Wyatt) on his way to victory.
Winner: Braun Strowman
Tag Team Match:
-The Usos vs. The Dudley Boyz
- The Dudley Boyz will put over the Usos just like they did with the New Day.
Winner: The Usos
Tag Team Match:
-Eva Marie, Brie Bella, Natalya, Alicia Fox and Paige vs. Lana, Tamina, Naomi, Summer Rae and Emma.
- Eva Marie is back and she is by far the best heel Diva in WWE. Look for her to do something to cost her team the win. She may either walk out on them or attack Brie so that Lana can pick up the pinfall. She will then start her main roster run as a heel and come Summerslam may be challenging for the Divas Title.
Winner: Lana, Tamina, Naomi, Summer Rae and Emma
Written by Nick Durst